This activity met criteria with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through joint provider ship of the Padua University, Italy, is offering Continuing Medical Education for physicians.
Category 1 Credit(s):
The Padua University designates a maximum of 24 Category 1 Credit. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Credits for each day of the Congress is as follows:
|Friday, May 3, 2020||8 credits|
|Saturday, May 4, 2020||8 credits|
|Sunday, May 5, 2020||8 credits|
- Pre-Congress: Will be announced later (Subjects and CME Credits of Pre-Congress, Courses/Workshops)
- Post-Congress: Course with a hands-on workshop of “Basic and Advanced Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecologic Surgical and Medical Therapies” is offered to teach by a leading expert in the globe, Prof. Adam Ostrzenski, M.D., Ph.D., Dr. Habil, Dr. Honoris Causa from the U.S.A. Ostrzenski conducted clinical-scientific research in which he developed several new surgical techniques and published them in peer review journal, which is abstracted and indexed in PubMed.
This educational event includes:
- Didactic lectures supported by PowerPoint presentations
- Dry laboratory
- Principles of cosmetic surgery
- Local anesthesia
- Pre- and post- medical care
- Case selections
- Demonstration of surgical complications and their management [corrective surgery]
- Classic and new surgical techniques
- Videos (over 2 hours surgical video)
- New anatomical discoveries and their implementations in developing new surgical procedures Medical therapies, new technologies.
- The hands-on workshop on commercial animal flesh
|Monday, May 6, 2020||8 credits|
|Tuesday, May 7, 2020||8 credits|
|Wednesday, May 8, 2020||8 credits|